Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Pigs in a Blanket

Eric & I always celebrate 4th of July with the Dennee family.  They have a ton of people over and do hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken & shrimp on the grill and everyone brings sides, appetizers, desserts, etc.  So I decided to make pigs in a blanket since I know Keith loves them.  Eric also picked up the stuff at the store for my pizza rolls so I made those too.  I may have used 7 packages of crescent rolls for these snacks.

Ingredients:
Makes approximately 40.
1 package little smokies (found near the hotdogs at the store)
2 packages crescent rolls

Cut each crescent roll into 3 pieces.  These do not have to be perfect or even by any means.
Place smoky at the the large end of crescent roll.
Roll up
Bake according to crescent roll package instructions - 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

  photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment