Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Tailgate Recipes

 
I'm linking up with Kelly of Kelly's Korner today to share some of my favorite tailgate recipes.  None of these recipes are new to the blog so click the links below if the picture looks good to you and you will be directed to the recipe.  I just compiled some of my favorites for this post.
 
Pepperoni Rolls on the left
Pigs in a Blanket on the right
 
These are my go to recipes.  Whenever there is any type of party, my friends and family always want Pigs in a Blanket.  I just started making the pepperoni rolls earlier this year and they too were a hit.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This is a great recipe for salsa.  It's a little different than your average salsa but it is so so good.
I don't have a picture of this one and I shared it once before on a linkup on Kelly's blog about freezer meals but once we get into the colder months I think chili makes a great tailgate food.  This is my favorite chili recipe for a Crockpot Chicken Chili.
 Pasta Salad
Who doesn't love an easy pasta salad.  I love this recipe and you can alter it in so many ways.  I have done it as is, with pepperoni, with other vegetables, with ham, using different noodles, with olives, etc.
 
 
Last but definitely not least, the Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Style Salsa. <3
 
 
I hope you have found a few new recipes to try for your tailgate and don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin.
 
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't PW's salsa rock your world? It's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best!!! Eric says it is better than our local Mexican restaurant's salsa.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Becca to you and your family. And I simply loved the Pasta salad. :)

    ReplyDelete