Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Meal Planning Monday!

 
I am back with my attempt at weekly meal planning after a several month hiatus.  I am going to do things a little differently this time and only plan 3 meals a week on the blog.  That doesn't mean we will only eat 3 dinners a week at home but rather will allow time for leftovers and allow flexibility for meals out on the weekends with friends and such.  When you are cooking for two there are usually lots of leftovers.  So for now I will say that I am planning meals Monday through Wednesday nights and Thursday nights we typically eat at the bowling alley.  That leaves freedom on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - also these are the days when Eric cooks most and he is more of a fly by the seat of his pants style cook.  He sees something on food network in the morning and that becomes or inspires dinner for the night.  For example, last Saturday the Pioneer Woman made breakfast potatoes and come dinner time that was our side dish.
MONDAY
 
Stuffed Peppers

TUESDAY
 
Italian Pasta Bake

WEDNESDAY

Pizza Rolls
I'll recap next week with a new post!
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment