Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

Our Wedding Venue

I thought I would share a little bit of what has been going on in our world of wedding planning.  When Eric and I got engaged last October things were a little bit of a whirlwind.  Engaged on a Monday, made an offer on a house on Tuesday and signed the contract Friday before I headed out of town on a 2+ week long trip.  When I got back and we closed on our house and moved in our next step was picking a wedding date and venue. 
 
 
 
 We looked at a few different places and decided on Sharp Rock Vineyards in Sperryville, VA.  This is one of our favorite local vineyards.  Their wine is wonderful and it's just small enough not to be super commercial.  The owner Jimm has been so kind and helpful to us in our wedding planning.  Working with him has been really laid back which is exactly what we want for our big day.
 

 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment