Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Bridal Shower

I had my bridal shower on Saturday and it was so much fun.  My bridesmaids and my mom put together such a nice shower for me which was no easy task since no two of them live in the same town (and 3 different states).  They all made delicious food and Eric's mom made several wonderful things as well.  Since our wedding color is plum we had a purple shower and they decorated my house so wonderfully, I wish I had more pictures of them.
Jenn, Me, Mom & Sandy

Megs & I
Cake Stand that Eric's Mom gave me with some of the leftover cupcakes
College friends - Steph, Amber, Me, Katie, & Emily
Me displaying some champagne from Renee

Bridesmaids - Terra (MOH), Megan, Me, Katie, Steph
Me with some sangria
Eric's Mom, Me, my mom
Me with our new bowls from Teresa & Moore
My mom made the cutest lemon sugar scrub for favors, which I will share the recipe for later in the week.

Eric & I received so many wonderful gifts.  We are thankful to have so many loving family & friends to celebrate with us and are looking forward to the wedding in October.  Thank you to everyone who helped plan this special day.
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment