Image Map

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things, Stocking Stuffers


This is part two of a three part series I am participating in.  You can find part one which is my holiday wish list here.  Check back next Tuesday for the third and final part of the series.

We have three stockings at our house - mine, my husband's and last but not least one for Layla Jane.  You may think we are crazy but we don't have any kids and Layla always gets a few (or more than a few) Christmas presents in her stocking.  This year she is getting a fenced in yard so she will likely not have an overflowing stocking but she will get a few new things nonetheless.

FOR THE DOG IN YOUR LIFE...

Nylabone DuraChew

A New Collar

A Bark Box Subscription
This is a monthly subscription service of a box full of treats and toys for your dog.



FOR YOUR HUSBAND...

Eric's interests can pretty easily be summed up into: golf, guitar, fishing, & BBQ so that's the theme of the majority of the gifts he gets...

 
Golf Balls

The first time I ever bought Eric these golf balls he got all excited and said no one has ever bought me nice golf balls before...if only I had known...haha!

Multi-purpose fishing tool


BBQ Rub

Personalized Guitar Pick

THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO FIND IN MY STOCKING...

These bracelets



VA State Necklace



New planner pens

No comments:

Post a Comment