Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jalapeno Creamed Corn

Tonight we had a potluck dinner to celebrate the end of summer bowling league.  I decided to try a side I had seen on Pinterest called Jalapeno Creamed Corn.  This was very easy to mix up and just needs 45 minutes to cook.  If you don't like hot, don't worry this wasn't spicy at all.  I would add more jalapenos next time so it has a little more of a kick.

Ingredients
3 14.5 oz cans corn
3 jalapenos, seeded & diced (I would probably use 5 next time)
1 stick butter, softened
2 cups sharp cheddar
8 oz cream cheese, softened

Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.


Spread in 9x13 pan and bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
.
Stir & serve warm!
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. OK this looks delicious and we have a ton of peppers in our garden this year! I am glad you stopped by my blog so I could find you! Blessings! Susan

    ReplyDelete