Image Map

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It Doesn't Get Much Simpler than Baked Spaghetti

This will be a quick little post because this is a pretty simple dish.  For some reason I thought about how I used to make this all the time when I lived at the 201 and that I haven't had it forever so we had it for dinner Monday & Tuesday. 
Ingredients
Spaghetti Noodles
Sauce - any sauce will do, Eric made homemade tomato meat sauce on Sunday. 
Italian Cheese Blend
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.  Heat Sauce.  Mix together noodles & sauce.  Spread in a baking dish.  Top with cheese.  Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted & dish is warmed through. 
Smart me...I forgot the end picture which is kind of what makes the dish.  This picture is pre-cheese & baking.  We actually made the spaghetti and put it in the dish the night before and then baked it on Monday so ours had to cook for a little longer than if you just bake it right after you make it.

 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment