Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas brunch

We hosted brunch at our house Christmas morning for both our families and a few friends. We had 9 people to serve. I wish I could show you pretty table pictures but I can't. We don't even have matching plates or silverware enough for 9.  These items will definitely be finding their way onto our wedding registry. Ha! We used this floral arrangement that some friends sent us as a centerpiece though.


The menu was simple.  I made shrimp & grits and sausage balls. Eric's mom made French toast casserole and fruit salad and my parents brought stuff for mimosas.  We also had 3 kinds of cheesecake! 

You can find the recipes here:






Everything was really good and it was so nice to all get together and not have to rush around to several places.  Maybe we will have to make this a tradition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment