Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday night we had a couple friends over for cocktails then went to diner at the Pier downtown.  Our neighbor Jason's band was playing there that night so we wanted to be there to see that.  We ended up staying until closing.  They play mostly 90s covers and I loved it.
 

Saturday was such a pretty day we decided to go to Charlottesville and spend the day downtown.  We spent all afternoon on the downtown mall between Miller's and The Whiskey Jar.  We headed home Saturday night and went to hang out with some friends in the neighborhood. 


My parents are in the process of moving to Florida so Sunday morning we went out to their house to get some stuff.  Eric got a lot of stuff for his garage workshop.  After hauling that back to town, I went to see Divergent with my friend Renee.  While I was gone, Eric went to Lowe's and got some brackets and things to build some shelves in the garage to start organizing all the many things we have collected from my parent's house.  We ended Sunday night by ordering subs, baking a pineapple upside down cake & watching my beloved Hoos in the NCAA tourney.
 
 
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment