Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm back...

Sorry guys...I have been neglecting this little space of mine for a month now.  Oops!   This was totally unintentional but I had a lot of stuff going on.  
 


 
 
Eric & I got married on the 4th and the weeks leading up to it were jam packed with last minute details, errands and planning.  But I am going to try and get back in the swing of things.

I thought I would share a few of the previews we have gotten of our wedding pictures.  Thank you to our photographer Elizabeth Spisich of Rearview Photography...if you live in Michigan, check her out because that is where she is now.  Elizabeth encouraged us to do a first look before the wedding and at first we were iffy.  However, we did it and were so glad!  Plus I loved that time to see Eric and talk to him, it was basically the only time we got to talk for the whole day without 150 people looking at us :)


And how pretty is Sharp Rock Vineyards?  The owner Jimm was incredibly helpful in helping us plan our big day.  It was always our favorite local winery but now it is even more special.  If you are in the area, you should definitely, definitely go check it out.  It's right by Old Rag Mountain so if you are out for a hike, stop in for a bottle of wine or a tasting after.


And a few others...






 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!!! The fall colors were perfect! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!! My favorite is the groomsmen skipping and holding hands!!!

    ReplyDelete