Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Peanut Butter Pie

This is a few week's late but we celebrated Thanksgiving in Richmond at our friends Austen & Carrie's house.  My contributions to the meal were sweet potato casserole, pecan pie and this peanut butter pie.  I apologize for the horrible, blurry cell phone, paper plate picture BUT I forgot to take a picture of the whole pie and I last second thought to snap this before I ate it.  I originally found this recipe on Mix & Match Mama and only made one major change which was the crust.



Ingredients
1 prepared oreo pie crust
1 C peanut butter
1 C powdered sugar
12 oz Cool Whip

Cream peanut butter, powdered sugar, and cool whip together in mixer.
Spread peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust.
Refrigerate until serving.


This pie was so easy and everyone really liked it.  It is super rich though so a small sliver is about all you can eat at once.  I think the only thing I would do differently next time is shave some chocolate pieces on top to make it even prettier.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment