Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts


I have been on a mission for a while to prove to Eric that he likes brussel sprouts.  He has always said he didn't like them.   But we went out to dinner a couple weeks ago and they came with our meal and he liked them so I figured I might as well make them now.  Well he said these ones could be served in a restaurant so I say my mission was successful.




Ingredients
 Brussel sprouts
4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
Olive oil
Salt & Pepper
Balsamic Vinegar
Honey


Half brussel sprouts and place in a bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast in oven at 425 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
 Remove from oven when slightly browned.
Place back in bowl.
Add crumbled bacon.
Drizzle with balsamic and honey.
Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment