Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

5 on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  
 
I'm linking up for another 5 on Friday post this week since I enjoyed it last week.
 
[one]
 
After 4 hours in CPR renewal class on Tuesday, I am now certified until August 2015.  That seems really far away but before I know it, I'll be sitting in another class.  I dread CPR class every time I have to take it.
 
 
[two]
 
Last night was our town's final 3rd Thursday event for the summer.  I love going to 3rd Thursday every month to hang out with all of my friends downtown.  There's always a band and for the most part, I can't even tell you what they played.  I just like to mingle and chat with friends and catch up with people I haven't seen in a while.
Rhonda & I
(stolen from her instagram clearly)
 
[three]
 
Four more weeks until our OBX vacation.  I can't wait.  I'm hoping that the cool weather we are having now is not an indication that it is going to be freezing in September there.  I can't wait to relax, swim in this pool and sit on the beach and read a few books.  Last week I even got us these new beach chairs at Costco.
 
  
[four]
 
We are going to see Jimmy Buffett tomorrow.  My morning has been spent trying to plan a tailgate with 3 guys and has consisted of a mass text where no one has decided what they are bringing besides me.  I love going to see Jimmy Buffett.  It's just a fun summer event.  If I remember I will share our beergarita recipe this weekend which Eric is planning to make tomorrow for the concert.

 
[five]
 
The weather has been so nice this week.  I picked these pretties in my garden on Wednesday and they have been making me smile ever since.
 
 
And Layla Jane is loving life because the heat/AC are not on so we can leave the door open to the backyard and she can come and go as she pleases.
 
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment