Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday!

 
 
{one}
 
 
 
{two}
 
My latest DIY project.
 
 
 
{three}
 
Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend Megan.  Her sister Ryanne hosted the shower and it was so good to catch up with them.  Megan and I have been friends since the 7th grade, I was a bridesmaid in her wedding 5 years ago.  I am so glad we were able to celebrate Baby Davis, due in early December.  Check out Megan & Ryanne's adorable blog Home Grown Hand-Me-Down.
 
 
 
{four}
 
Some of our friends had a sweet baby girl on Sunday.


 
{five} 
 
Only 4 more weeks and I get to go on vacation again!  I am fortunate enough to be heading out on a Caribbean cruise with my mom and Gramma at the end of October which is immediately followed by our trip to Savannah!  I can't wait for a week in the sun and then get to follow it up with my long-awaited trip to Savannah.



 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment