Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Inspiration

I love Christmas!  I love buying Christmas gifts for others & decorating & getting together with friends and family to celebrate.  And Christmas cards...I love sending them and I love a whole month of getting mail that isn't bills or junk!   Eric says I can't decorate until the day after Thanksgiving which is fine.  So the whole month of November I think about it and get myself all excited.  I work Thanksgiving and the following night this year which puts me sleeping the day after Thanksgiving so I am not sure when I will decorate but I thought I'd share some inspiration here.  (Also I am under no illusion that my Christmas decorations will look like these, I am just not that good or that patient).   I blame Pinterest.

I love maps and globes.  How cute is this ornament?  Eric told me if I bought any more ornaments our tree would probably fall over but I just love this one.   Little does he know I have already stashed away a couple throughout the year.



And I love this sign for hanging over the mantle.
 
 
This bunting would look so cute strung around my living room and I know I could whip it up if I wanted.
  


Either of these wreaths would look lovely on my front door.





I love this sign for outside my front door.



I've never done a themed Christmas tree before and this probably won't be the year but I think these ones are so fun!

A dessert tree...
 
 via
 
Swirls of color
via 
 
Burlap
 
via 
 
And why not throw in this tree skirt?
 
 via

And last but not least this tree is totally over the top and I love it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment