Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

DIY Baby Gifts

I posted a tutorial to make burp clothes once before and while it is way off of my normal topic, it was one of my most popular posts.  I had a few baby showers to attend in September.  We celebrated my friend Terra with a sprinkle for her 2nd baby girl and my good friend Megan of Home Grown Hand-Me-Down is expecting a baby in December whose gender will be a surprise.  My coworker, Rachel, was due in September as well.  And, I also wanted to send something to my sorority sister Stacy, way down in Arkansas, for her new baby boy I made them each some of my burp clothes.



Second, I made some newborn baby hats.  I cannot claim responsibility for these as I found a tutorial on a blog a long time ago for these.  You can find the tutorial for the hats here on the Zaaberry blog. I just think they are so cute.




 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment