Image Map

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eat Local Wednesday 11.13



This is the final post in our Eat Local series as this is the last day our CSA for 2013.  We got lots of good stuff for the final week and I wanted to share one last time.  I will again say that we really enjoyed the CSA & that Margaret & Diana of Madison Eats were very easy to work with and friendly!  If you live in the Culpeper or Madison area check them out for next year.
 
This week's portion included: carrots, potatoes, lots of onions, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce & baby greens.
 
 

And though I've been back in town since Sunday things have been so busy.  The reason there haven't been recipe posts is because our meals have looked like this as we are trying to save all our pennies til the end of the month.
 
 
Pitiful right?  Oh well, we are saving and it will be worth it in the end.   I do have a recipe post coming later this week or weekend and also a recap of my trip to Savannah coming up so don't give up on us just yet!  I even have some DIY Christmas crafts to post on (after Thanksgiving)!
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment