Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's Been a While

You may have noticed that I have more or less been MIA the last few weeks.  I was on a cruise this last week with my mom, my gramma & my mom's cousin.  The week before that was crazy, busy, exciting & I had NO spare time to blog.  So I had a few scheduled posts go up but nothing like what I had intended.  So just a little recap of where I've been and what's been going on...

Way back when...2 Mondays ago when I would normally have a meal planning post for you, Eric & I got engaged!!  It was an exciting way to start off the week for sure!  I had to work each night Monday through Wednesday - we didn't cook a single meal...failure but time was short!  We had a few days, several meetings, and a lot of decisions to make on very little time as I was leaving the country for a week in 5 days.  Instead of our normal home cooked weekday meals we had Chickfila about as fast as we could cram it into our mouths one day and a $5 hot & ready from Little Caesars another day, followed by a dinner at the bowling alley & dinner out with Eric's mom my last night in town.  Anyways, it was a busy, busy week and I hope to share more of that with you all in the next few weeks.

So last Saturday my Mom & I made the 12 hour drive from VA to Palm Coast, FL where my gramma lives and where my parents are soon to live. 
 
View of my parents pool & the Intercoastal Waterway
 
 Then Sunday we headed to Port Canaveral to board our ship, the Freedom of the Seas for a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise.  
 

Obligatory ship boarding picture

Freedom of the Seas


Umbrella Drinks (minus an umbrella)


I plan to come back over the next few days and finish posting about my trip since I am still on vacation and am still not doing any cooking!  We are back in Palm Coast now and will be here until Wednesday when we head to Savannah to finish out the week :)


 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment