Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Pecan Pie

Some day I'll meal plan again, maybe next week, maybe 2014.  Ha!  In the meantime I am going to share recipes for the things I contributed to our Thanksgiving meal.  This is a family recipe that came from my gramma although I am not sure if it is actually her recipe.  I myself do not like pecan pie but I wanted to try out the recipe and I thought when better to do so than Thanksgiving.  It was a really easy recipe and my mom said it was good.  Ha!
 
 
Ingredients
1 9in pastry pie crust, homemade or otherwise
3 eggs
1/2  C brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 C light corn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla 
1 C pecans, broken in pieces
 
Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Pour in pie crust.
Bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
Then bake additional 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
 
ENJOY!
 
 
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment