Image Map

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cherry Grove Vacation Recap

You may have noticed we were MIA last week.  That's because we were vacationing with my family in Cherry Grove, SC.  I didn't take a ton of pictures because we were just relaxing and hanging out but I will share some.  We stayed at an awesome house called Abercrombie & Fish.  There were 22 of us who spent the week here.
 
 
Here are some shots of the week.
 
Views from the rooftop deck...
 




There was music...


Games...




View of the Cherry Grove Pier at Night

Seafood


For those of you who know my favorite movie is Shag, so I had to take a picture of the North Myrtle Beach, Home of the Shag water tower.







We have a lot of musically talented people in the family so this was them on the last night.



Thanks to my Gramma who made this whole trip possible!!
 
And last but not least, we made a detour to visit friends in NC on the way and meet their baby girl!


 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment