Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Girls

Since I shared pictures of the guys in our wedding last month, I thought I would share some of the girls this time!

This is Terra, my maid of honor.  I met her  6-7 years ago.  Her now husband and I were coworkers and she moved to Culpeper to be with him.  Her daughter was also our flower girl.  She, her husband, and their 2 girls are some of our absolute favorite people!


This is my BFF from college - Steph!  We met the first day of college.  We were hallmates and fast friends.  We lived together for 3 of the 4 years of college.  Eventually I even convinced her to be my sorority sister.  She got married the weekend before us, we like to do it up big!  We just wished she lived here in Culpeper too!


This is my other best friend from college Katiemason.  She also lived on mine and Steph's hall first year.  After some convincing we got her to agree to be our 5th apartment mate second year.  We lived together for the first two years but I think our friendship grew even more after that.  She lives in Charlottesville (best place ever) so that is even more excuse for us to get together frequently.



This is Megan, my BFF since 7th grade.  We have been through so much together.   We stayed friends even through rival colleges.  I was in her wedding back in 2008 and now she has the cutest little boy too!  She lives in NC now she we don't get to see her as much but was so happy to have her as part of my wedding day too.




These are my favorite people!  Please all love to Culpeper now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment