Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday!

 
 
{one}
 
I decorated my mantle for fall finally!  I even made a little DIY fall leaf garland.
 
 
 
{two}
One week with 3 shifts at work is all that stands between me and 18 days off work.  I am going on a Western Caribbean cruise with my mom, my Gramma & my mom's cousin Shirley.  Then I have a few days to hang out back in Florida and my mom, my Gramma & my 2 aunts are going to Savannah, GA for 4 days.  I am so excited for vacation, a week of Caribbean sunshine, & most of all to go to Savannah as I have never been there!  I will be savoring this time because as of now, the next planned time I have a whole week off of work is next August.
 
 
{three}
 
 Last Saturday night we had friends in town from Richmond.  We went out to dinner at a local BBQ restaurant with a big group of people.  It was so good!  Then we went to Bdubs after to hang out for a bit since that's the only place to go in Culpeper after 10pm. 
 
 
 
{four}
 
I made Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies on Sunday.  They were really, really good.  We both loved them.  We took them to our friends Travis & Erika's to watch the Redskins game that night and they were fans too.  These will definitely get made again!
 
 
{five}
 
I'm meeting some friends/coworkers for breakfast this morning.  Work has been insane lately so it's nice that we can take some time to get together outside of work!
 
 photo dinner-signature_zpsccb424d2.jpg
 Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your mantle. Great DIY! And those cookies look lethal, as in lethally good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the garland looks great!!! so fun and festive! i love it!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete