Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


This is the third and final edition of My Favorite Things.  This post features gifts under $100.

See the past two editions here...my Christmas List and Stocking Stuffers.

This is the hardest one for me to compile because I love stocking stuffers and I don't buy a lot of expensive gifts.

FOR THE LADIES IN YOUR LIFE...

I actually already bought this bracelet for myself on Small Business Saturday but it would make a great gift for a friend, a sister or another lady in your life.  If you live near me you can find this bracelet at the Green Nest downtown.  This bracelet comes in at $58.

Alex & Ani Quill Feather Wrap


This scarf is also something I already own but of every scarf I own it is BY FAR my favorite.  It is so light and soft.  I have the navy and white striped one but I would love another.  There are tons of colors to choose from.  And again if you are local they carry this and other Yala products at the Green Nest.  This is $26 at the website linked below.

Yala Bamboo Infinity Scarf

FOR THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE...

My husband's favorite drink is an Old Fashioned and this print is so cute.  He would love to have that hanging by his bar.  Framed for $68.

Call Me Old Fashioned Print

A growler of beer from your favorite local brewery.  This one is from Beer Hound Brewery in Culpeper.  The growler itself is $15 and then can be filled for an additional fee, depending on what you fill it with.

Beer Hound Brewery Growler

FOR A NEW HOMEOWNER OR A HOSTESS GIFT...

This would be a great gift for someone with a new home and costs $44.

Magnolia Tree

A HOMEMADE GIFT...

These are two recipes of mine that I gift frequently.  I love that they are simple to make and well received by friends and family.  You can always deck out the jar with a pretty Christmas ribbon or bow.  I don't know exactly how much it costs me to make these but you can make a whole whole lot of them for less than $100 for sure.

Jalapeno Pepper Jelly

Candied Jalapenos

No comments:

Post a Comment