Image Map

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Ceremony

Our wedding ceremony and reception took place on October 4, 2014 at Sharp Rock Vineyards in Sperryville, VA.  We intentionally kept our ceremony short and sweet and used non-traditional wedding music that we loved.  Photography by Elizabeth Spisich of Rearview Photography.  I don't think we could have picked a more beautiful place for our ceremony.



🎶 The Best of Pickin' on Dave Matthews Band, The Ultimate Bluegrass Tribute - Various Artists  🎶



🎶  "Hey Jude"  - Pickin' on the Beatles  🎶






🎶Easy Silence - The Dixie Chicks 🎶




The time has come to forget all the stress of planning this day and simply enjoy your friends and family who have gathered here to spend this day with you.  This group of loved ones will, likely, never be together in the same place again.  Through quiet reflection and nostalgia, think about how each person has touched your life and why they are here with you today.  





In the presence of our family and friends,

I offer you my solemn vow

To be your faithful partner

In sickness and in health,

In good times and in bad,

And in joy as well as sorrow.

I promise to love you unconditionally,

To support you in your goals,

To honor and respect you,

To laugh with you and cry with you,

And to cherish you

For as long as we both shall live






I give you this ring

As a symbol of my love,

As I give to you all that I am,

And accept from you all that you are


Laughing because I put his ring on the wrong hand at first


I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.  You may kiss your bride.  




Family and Friends, I present to you, for the first time, Mr & Mrs. Eric Buncie.
🎶 The Best of What's Around - Dave Matthews Band 🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment